Sunday, March 9, 2008

piano

My mother is a piano teacher. She teach classical piano for many years. I am her student, too. Because of this reason, I have learn piano since I was a little boy. But I am a lazy learner, I do not like to practice. When my mother taught me about basic rules of playing the piano, I do not want to hear her. Consequently, I did not play the piano very well. I hated piano when I was ten years old, and I swore I will not touch the piano for ever.
Things changed magically. One day, when I finished the entrance exam or JCEE, I saw the piano there. Suddenly, I had the desire to play the piano. Without the pressure of my mother, I played the piano with joy. Because of my innate music ability, I played the piano very well.
I created many new songs with my feeling. Now, I play the piano delightedly. I love music, I love piano, too.

1 comment:

Artimise said...

I love piano,too. And I also play with joy.