Thursday, May 15, 2008

free writing

Today is my mother’s birthday. She is a talented woman. She can not only play the piano but also write articles. She have been studied music department and communicating department. I think she is a gifted mother. She taught me sing when I was a little boy. She tells some story of musicians to me before I sleep. Everyday she take me to school by car and send lunch to me. I love her very much. If I have accomplishment in the future, she is the first person I should say thanks. Because I can’t achieve my goal without her support and encouragement. Of course, I will return to her in reality. Now, I should study hard and take care of myself. After I graduated from medical school, I would give fifty percent of my salary to her. My dream is to let my mother do whatever she likes when I can afford, because she sacrificed so much just in order to provide me everything needed, and it’s my turn to play that role. If possible, let me be your mother in our next lifetime, and I love you so much that I don’t even know how to express my love to you. In my mind, Mom is the angel in my life and the favor for me.

No comments: